1. A buildable water lip tint you can layer on for a weightless vampiric flush that you’ll be dying to incorporate into your lazy day routine.
Brad Pitt called. He wants his Interview With the Vampire look back.
2. An eyeliner flick stamp for scarecrow realness now and a stamp-and-go statement before you head out the door on an average day.
3. Or a cult liquid eyeliner that stays put all day and night so your Catwoman cat eye stays in place, along with your everyday flick.
4. A rainbow highlighter with enough oomph for your unicorn or mermaid costume but can be toned down for your usual glam self.
5. A mattifying primer to save you some blotting sheets while you’re in full Pennywise drag or just trying to look less sweaty while dealing with seasonal temps.
6. A five-pack of wispy false eyelashes to double up on for a lil’ fright night va-va-voom or don solo for a fluttering normal look.
7. A bottle of eyelash adhesive that goes on dark so you can see where you put it and dries clear because you should never feel like you have to wait ’til a special occasion to rock some faux lashes.
8. A in a deathly hue you can use to sculpt a skull-like visage or smudge on for a stay-put smoky eye before you hit the bars on a Friday night with the fam.
9. An eyeshadow primer that’ll make that ornate smoky eye you recreated from a YouTube tutorial stay put and then convince you to actually use all those gorgeous shadows you have on other days, too.
10. A liquid illuminator to use as a body shimmer for your shoulders in case your summer glow is looking lackluster by Oct. 31st or maybe for a pick-me-up when you’re feeling hungover AF at work.
11. A six-pack of blending sponges for a desired terrifying look now and barely there foundation application later.
12. A simple contouring kit so you can dip your toe in the cutting edge technique without spending a million bucks — and perhaps incorporate it into your routine every so often.
13. A 20-piece set of eyeshadow brushes so you can focus on blending your cream shadows to Morticia levels now and Morticia levels later because she’s year-round beauty goals.
14. A loose setting powder to keep the creep show vibe going for as long as you want, even if that’s your regular vibe.
15. And a SFX makeup artist–fave setting spray that’ll keep you a pumpkin past midnight on Halloween and ensure you don’t turn into a pumpkin any other night of the year. (Unless you want!)
16. A blue mascara so your peepers’ll look extra animated now and for an unexpected twist any ole’ time.
17. A pigmented eyeshadow palette with a range of colors to complement fake blood and your go-to lippies.
18. A 12-pack of lip liners for drawing on costume contest–worthy exaggerated lines and keeping your lip color intact through sips of crappy office coffee in your cubicle.
19. A long-lasting lipstick even the faint of heart won’t be scared to swipe on for ghoulish capers or a romantic night.
20. A in case your regular nightly routine isn’t working on that white face paint you used to create a vampiric look or just when you’re feeling lazy on a Monday night.
21. Or a 25-pack of makeup-removing wipes for sensitive skin that’ll tackle your mask of makeup and feel refreshing when you’re roughing it at the campsite later.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.